Functional Farmacist 4 week ADHD Group Coaching Beta-Test Group
Are you interested in learning more about my integrative approach to ADHD? I’m beta-testing a FREE 4 week group coaching program later this month where we’ll discuss my 4 “S” approach to ADHD, which includes sleep, stress, sugar and smart supplementation. Here’s just a handful of topics that we’ll cover:
- Food allergy testing and diet tweaks to reduce inflammation
- Practical tips for prioritizing sleep
- The gut-brain connection and improving gut health
- Mineral deficiency in ADHD
- How to reduce environmental toxins
- Essential oils and other alternative treatments
This program is worth $2000, but for the first 8 people, will be free of charge during this beta-test if you meet and can commit to all of the following requirements:
- Have ADHD yourself or are a caretaker of someone with ADHD
- Be available for 4 one-hour live coaching calls (followed by 30 minutes of Q&A) on Wed 3/30, Wed 4/6, Wed 4/13 and Wed 4/20 all at 7pmET. If not available at this time, you would need to listen to replay and provide feedback about the presentation.
- Provide verbal feedback about the presentation, as well as input about your ideal program.
- Submit two final online surveys upon program completion and one 4 weeks out.
Please contact Chantell at email@example.com to confirm eligibility and availability.